Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Maine

Last week, Riley and I got to take a trip up to Maine for my good friend Jada's wedding. Jada and I met my first year up at CSU when were paired together as roomates and what evolved from there was a really great friendship. I was really honored when Jada asked me to be in her wedding and also really excited to visit Maine, a first both me and Riley. It was a long plane ride up there, but it was so beautiful once we got there! As usual, Riley did amazing well with all of the travel and new places and people.
We got to stay at Jada and Jeremy's house on the lake and also spent a day our relaxing on the boat.
Eating breakfast in Jack's Bumbo seat
Jada and baby Jack
Riley really liked Jack's swing on the party barge.
The wedding was at a beautiful spot on another lake...there was alot of water up there. The day before the wedding we went to help set up for the reception and Riley had fun exploring, which meant that I was pretty much no help to Jada as I spent my day chasing after her.
Bear Hugs!
For the rehearsal dinner, they had a lobster boil with lobsters fresh off the boat, yum!
Riley didn't get to enjoy the lobster, but she did sport a plastic bib like the rest of us while she ate her dinner.
The wedding was beautiful and we had so much fun with Jada, Jeremy and Jack!

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

I have been waiting for pictures! It looks like fun and it sounds like you did a great job traveling with Riley on your own. Way to go!