Saturday, September 28, 2013

Our first week home....

We were soooo ready to come home from the hospital with our new little miss and get started settling into our new routine as a family of 5. 
Both of the girls have been really excited about having a new baby in our house.  Riley is an awesome help to me in so many ways, she loves to snuggle on her new baby sister and she has been a huge help in easing Piper's transition into her new role as a big sister too. 
Piper is very interested in all things Olivia.  Wherever she is, that is where Piper wants to be, watching her, touching her, poking at her....
 
Olivia has had lots of family and friends come to meet her and so far she has been perfectly content to happily snooze while she's being cuddled. 
 
 
 
Kris is taking some time off from work and having him home is a huge help to me as I try to figure out how to manage our 3.  I'm pretty sure that at any given time at least one of them is shaking their head and wondering if I can handle this job :)  Not to worry girls...it might take me a little while, but I know that I'll get the hang of this!
 

 
We are so glad that Olivia is our to take home and love forever!  We can't wait to watch you grow sweet baby!

No comments: