Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines!

 

 

Happy Valentines Day!
 
I got to spend my 34th birthday having fun with my favorite people!  Piper and I got to join Riley at her school for a Valentine's party. 
Some Valentine's sisterly love!
They played games, sang songs

made crafts
and of course had some yummy Valentine treats!  Riley helped me make heart shaped cookies to bring to her class.
Piper even got to have a snack with all of the big kids!
Roo also came hone with a box of Valentines from her friends at school.  Her little sister immediately raided her mailbox.
 Gigi and Pop gave up their Valentine's to cook a delicious birthday dinner for Ry and I, complete with Spring Fling cake that Piper clearly went crazy for. 


 A perfect day of celebrating definitely calls for a baby climbing into a bowl and sitting there for our entertainment! 

 So glad to spend a day that all about love with the people I love the most!


 


 



 

 


 

 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy belated to you and Ryan. Love the pics of the girls.