Monday, February 27, 2012

Sisters!


Our girls have received some really adorable sisters shirts.  While  Riley has been able to wear her shirts with great pride, I have been waiting somewhat impatiently for my little peanut to grow a bit ( I know I'll regret that one day soon) so that could wear hers too.  We need a matching set! 
The first set of Big Sis/Baby Sis shirts came from our friends the Nichols and they are even personalized with their names...too cute!    
Their pink bedazzled sisters shirts were a gift from Gigi and Pop. Since she was wearing some bling I couldn't help myself...I had to put the poufy headband too!

And a couple of pics from their first bath together.  Piper loves her baths in her little tub and she didn't mind the big tub one bit either.  Riley is really anxious for Piper to be big enough to play in the tub with her. 
Riley loves just about everything about being a big sister and Piper makes a pretty perfect baby sister!

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

I love how the hat swallows poor Piper up whole. She will be able to wear that for a long time! What sweet, adorable sisters!